OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   RaceCensus (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   RaceCensus Bunbury Bonanza System (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=29413)

Chrome Prince 4th April 2014 02:36 PM

RaceCensus Bunbury Bonanza System

So many people waiting on some betting systems rather than lay or arb systems.
Thought I'd contribute my Bunbury Bonanza System:

Last start winner at Bunbury.
Must not be favourite this start.
Not first up from a spell.

Selections 1,627
Winners 246
Strike Rate 15.12%
Profit $465.50
POT 28.62%
Average Dividend $8.51
Maximum Dividend $93.00

Dennis G 4th April 2014 11:46 PM

Is that - last start winner@Bunbury or this start is Bunbury, but last start winner anywhere?

Either way, a bit skinny SR....

But thanks, mate.

blackdog1 4th April 2014 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis G
Is that - last start winner@Bunbury or this start is Bunbury, but last start winner anywhere?

Either way, a bit skinny SR....

But thanks, mate.
"Last start winner at Bunbury."

Chrome Prince 5th April 2014 12:14 AM

Up the strike rate a little and add it to the above:

Last start winner at Bunbury
Racing within 30 days
Non metro track this start.

Selections 1,116
Winners 263
Strike Rate 23.57%
Profit $233.30
POT 20.91%
Average Dividend $5.13
Maximum Dividend $24.00

That makes it a total of 698.80 units profit and POT of 25.48% POT.

Chrome Prince 5th April 2014 12:18 AM

Anyone guess why Bunbury throws this result?

dcpg 5th April 2014 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Prince
So many people waiting on some betting systems rather than lay or arb systems.
Thought I'd contribute my Bunbury Bonanza System:

Last start winner at Bunbury.
Must not be favourite this start.
Not first up from a spell.

Selections 1,627
Winners 246
Strike Rate 15.12%
Profit $465.50
POT 28.62%
Average Dividend $8.51
Maximum Dividend $93.00

I like the Max Dividend!

walkermac 5th April 2014 10:56 AM

It might not be due to Bunbury track specifically, but rather where the horse can perform next (per the system). If non-metro tracks are excluded, I think it leaves York, Northam, Bunbury and Mt Barker within a 4 hour travel loop. Perhaps the limited number of available tracks might have something to say about the class of racing (???). And if as last start winner it's not favourite, a metro horse may be taking a big class drop for a run 'cause it's out of form/early in preparation (???)

How's the S/R compare with Bunbury repeat runners vs a horse running elsewhere? Maybe the course handicapper isn't the best...

What about maiden vs non-maiden last start winners? Maybe it's the done thing in the region to run your maiden through Bunbury (there are no maiden races at Ascot today, nor the previous 3 meets; and just checked the last 2 at Belmont Park: no maidens)

walkermac 5th April 2014 11:03 AM

My WA geography isn't the best :) Missing Narrogin, Toodyay....and probably plenty of others too :)

SpeedyBen 5th April 2014 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkermac
My WA geography isn't the best :) Missing Narrogin, Toodyay....and probably plenty of others too :)
Pinjarra missing too. That's the closest one to Bunbury.

stugots 5th April 2014 01:23 PM

Why?, Dont think it's got anything to do with the track itself CP, although it is known to favour front runners, other than that there are 60+ trainers operating out of there & it is close to Perth, which makes it the best provincial training area in the state.

Therefore imo winners at that track that are then sent out to non-metro races at their next start away from Bunbury may often be meeting slightly inferior opposition despite the fact they are probably moving up in class. If they are running again at Bunbury, well they are in form & having won their last start there, odds are they are front running types. & the non-fav filter helps add value to the system.