OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   No form study required but it's a winner (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=25655)

Barny 3rd December 2012 12:25 PM

No form study required but it's a winner

Back any Leon Corstens runner in the Metro area when the odds are greater than 10 / 1.

Selections 843
Winners 40
POT or ROI or ??? Arrrggghhh, better ask Darkydog2002 what I'm trying to convey here 16.52% ;)
If the longest price winner of $91.50 was taken out it would still be in profit.

I can't say fairer than that. I'm expecting all racing software programs to be deleted, computers thrown out the window, form guides burnt or shredded.

All you dudes laying this, laying that, betting in Europe, up all night, and here's the key to the mint ..... lol ;)

You're most welcome !!!!!!!!

Serious question ..... What was Leon's really good sprinter that went over to the UK and won ?? It won here up to 1,400m and was racing about 4 to 5 years ago ??

Try Try Again 3rd December 2012 12:49 PM

Hi Barny,

Starspangledbanner

Barny 3rd December 2012 12:55 PM

That's the one Try Try Again. I recall it being entered in a 1,400m race and the HS form guide said that the distance was a concern. It duly bolted in. Surely it wouldn't have been too hard to have this one in your stable, would it. It won quite a few and at good odds too !!!!!!! I hope those that are posting their laying strategies don't take me too seriously about the computers out the window etc, 'coz if they do, then the odds of Leon's horses will be halved and we'll be back in the poorhouse !!!!! When I say "We" that's the Royal "We" .....

Barny 3rd December 2012 12:58 PM

Same filters JB Cummings DOWN 38%, D A Hayes DOWN 13%.

Barny 3rd December 2012 01:29 PM

Gai Waterhouse
Odds $4 to $10 - this isn't backfitted, it's one of my favourite range of odds as I don't bet on anything under $4.00
Last run was at a Metro Track
This run is at a Metro Tack

and the result is ..... drum roll !!!!!!!

Selections 1,993
Winners 337
A loss of ONLY 0.04% or in dollar terms 0.70 cents

Can that be right ?!?!

Take out her Spring Carnivals and you'd be a millionaire.

Barny 3rd December 2012 01:34 PM

R A FREYER POT of 13%

Only one rule = must be run at METRO track. I can hear those computers being ripped from the walls ..... lol

Try Try Again 3rd December 2012 02:06 PM

Hi Barny,

In my betting I extend your betting range from >=$3.30 to <$10 as it gives you a good chance of getting some dividends as well as not getting hit by short price losers.

darkydog2002 3rd December 2012 02:42 PM

No more form of punting torture could be developed at 5.9 % win average.

Vortech 3rd December 2012 03:03 PM

Add the magic 6 filters to these systems and you have a 50% POT!

darkydog2002 3rd December 2012 03:13 PM

Hi Vortech,
What are the 6 filters?

Anyone?

Cheers.