View Single Post
Old 13th December 2012, 09:39 AM

Speaking of laying, can I get some helping on something.

I've got a strategy i'm going to follow for a while with my ratings and using overlays and underlays for backing/laying.

I understand that the minimum laying on BF is $30 but is this for any priced horse or does it progressively increase the higher the odds of the horse your laying? Also can I lay on BF's website at SP and set a price limit of say $30?

I've got a bot I can use but it has been chewing through my bandwidth (which I can look into) but just wanted to get my head around what I can or cannot do simply using the BF website. I watched one of the tutorial video's last night which answered a few questions but not all. Any help would be appreciated.

My stats yesterday was an increase in bankroll of $13 with an average bet size of about $3 and only hitting 3 winners from 23 bets ($200 bankroll). I checked the stats on the lays i would've had and and there were no winners on roughly 12 lays for an increase of approx $25 if laying to $30 liability.

I'll post stats in another thread on an ongoing basis if people are interested but just wanna see what my options are for laying.