View Single Post
Old 12th June 2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Morning Paul, thanks for your detailed response here and also the major benefits of value behind the opportunity you are presenting here. If I could change one or two words in my original post to better reflect my question, it would be this...

Morning Michal, consensus between variables/indicators being an ongoing theme for me here.

Are you able to confirm whether the 4 indicators (as shown on this thread) are included with your lowest subscription level and/or the favorites as per your other thread??

Cheers LG

Hi LG

Unfortunately only one of the ratings featured in the variables contained within this post is included in the Classic subscription, that being the Speed Rating. Also included is the Official Handicappers Rating.

The other levels of subscription to choose from are Advanced, Advanced plus indicators and Professional. If you wanted to replicate the Profitable Favourites system, you would need the Advanced plus indicators package. The Advanced subscription includes additional ratings and features to the Classic package such as the Intelligence Rating, PkD, RV, Consensus and more.

There is an easy product comparison chart located within the Axis page on this site which can be found by clicking the link contained in my signature below. If I can assist with anything else then please let me know.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/