View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2013, 07:00 AM

Default Ratings2Win - How can it help ME ?

Hi All,

We have just released another update to Axis yesterday and this morning it got me thinking; how can I tell people about it? Im not a sales man, and mostly the things that are used to promote our Axis program are meant to be a 3 line catchy grab and so on. While I understand the need for this, I also see a lot of our ideas go totally unnoticed because of that. Axis is a very involved program; don't get me wrong its easy to use, my 6yo can do it, but there are features that don't often make the 'front page' because Axis can really be everything to everyone; but that can't be summarised into 3 lines.

So my idea is to start this thread, a blog if you like of the new things that are coming into Axis from the perspective of a punter, self-made programer, father, husband .... ME; a normal everyday bloke. Hopefully this will also help YOU. I have been around the traps of punting for close to 2 decades now, most of them full time so I know that there are things that I can help with. I am familiar with the trials and trepidations, fears and failures that most punters encounter, I have been there as has Paul. You can also always visit our website to find out more About Us if you care to know.

So here we go; I hope that you will find the information useful even if you have no intention of using Axis. I will make any points in Italic so watch out for them, they may help! And if you get the crazy notion of partnering up with us, whether it be from here or because of the information you find on our website PLEASE let us know that you have found us through OZmium forums. We insist, they have been great with their support of us and punters in general.

Michal
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/