View Single Post
Old 16th May 2014, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal
Glad you are enjoying the tips. These were and are always about showcasing what is possible with Axis for potential clients. Soon we will be discontinuing them as we are rapidly approaching our target in terms of client capacity (one thing that sets us apart from others in the industry).

This current series of free bets I believe are currently running at over 50% strike rate and to continue past the point where we need to advertise would be unfair to those that are paying for the information that produces these selections.

The reality is that the door will soon close and then all that remains will be fond memories for those that have had access to these selections and a waiting list of want-to-be clients.

As I mentioned to Paul, I'm just a pensioner from the U.S. who can only bet Oz races on a very limited North American-based pool (they offer three tracks, and the pools are independent of anywhere else), which are swarmed on by a couple of bots. If I had access to Betfair, or if Australia commingled, it'd be a different story. As it is, I can't justify spending $1,000 (for the ADV+IND) and justify $197 per month for data to play into pools that seldom exceed $4,000 and for which the final price might vary by 4 or 5 points. If Betfair or commingling ever happen in the States, it will be a different story, and I'll be one of the first to sign on, assuming that you aren't full by then.