View Single Post
Old 11th April 2014, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD01
Gawler R1 today was a classic example of, if not making you money, R2W stops you losing money, and in my book, that’s the most important factor. ...... So I let those two go through to the keeper and R2W saved me $2k.

Good work

This is a classic example. The money saved by our client avoiding just one transaction is enough to cover AN ENTIRE YEAR worth of Advanced + Indicators subscription and goes a long way to cover the Professional. In one bet avoided!

The tendency of most, especially of beginners, but this covers any punter whose betting practices are not established; is to look for the cheapest possible sources of data as they develop their methods. Of course there is nothing wrong with trying to obtain value for money! We all do that, but value for money is not always in the cheapest product. Both in terms of money and in terms of time.

I have on occasion wrote about the difference; to illustrate it we simply use a 100 bet block and it means that in a particular comparison (using a theoretical 100 selections based on long-term strike rate and POT of both products) we obtain for our clients 4-5 EXTRA winners and provide a better return.

Not only do our clients NOT loose that money but they also get the profits of the winners. Anyone betting just $20 per bet saves a $100, plus profits (say they are $2.5 faves) of another $150. So every 100 bets our client is better of by $250 then his counterpart using a so called 'cheaper' option; imagine using $50 bet or $100 or more. The differences are staggering, quickly add up and most are unaware for this fact!

Regardless whether you bet $10 or $1000; just what is it costing you long-term by falling for false economy?
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/