View Single Post
Old 5th June 2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeee
Were I to only post my results for my top selections that started Favourite , I am confident that my results would prove an embarrassment to you.
Would you like me to post my results ?

Moeee,

If you feel like that's what you want to do, then start your own thread and go ahead.

What I would like to point out though is the following. Intentional or not, you started this big noting your final selection strike rate against our raw ratings as if they were comparable, so Michal provided you with something to compare that is actually comparable.

The raw selection process of the Favourite system has a strike rate of 37% and -1.31 POT (NSW/SP) which is STILL superior to your method, taking the favourites out of the picture.

We have no intention to debate a " my-system-is-better-than-your-system" scenario. What makes you think that we are actually using our best ratings/methods to provide FREE ratings/tips?

Only NSW has had 2,000 races this year so your statement about betting home state only and limited races and still having 2000 bets this year just doesn't compute.

You seem to be vague but confident that your results are better if they are favourite. Should you be making assumptions when making such a statement?
We are happy to compare verifiable results, but won't go into comparing stories.

The facts are that your results are not verifiable where as ours most definitely are.

Finally, your foul mouthed posts across this forum are not only defamatory in nature but make you an embarrassment to yourself and to those that know you.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/