View Single Post
Old 16th July 2013, 09:14 AM

We are allowed 7 minutes to edit our posts, or contact the admin.
I could not be bothered, so I posted it again, edited.

Quote:
Its then just a contest between me and the bookies, and not a third party

Enjoyed everyone of your posts davo, and I cannot agree more about the above snippet.
It be way cool to have simple light convos after the event on our respective system's result/failures etc.

My system of things, there is not much to say as the method picks them in such a way I cannot post selections prior. There ain't much to pick these days, everyone has a opinionated tip and there goes the Value.
BTW, the word here , Value, ( grin ) has been a long drawwwnnnn out topic.
But your opinion may settle some old scores, or start new ones!
Is it "value" or "Value", or is 15/1 better than 6/1, or is 6/1 better than 15/1

My version of Value, is to Target for a 25 Unit profit where where the Cost of the bet does not exceed that Target, ( 100% ~Variable -). This also applies to Hedged bets and depending on Price, my statistics usually work better with 1-3 runners.
4 runners and you start to blow out the Value concept within the price range where the most probable may sometimes exist,and where it becomes a no-bet due the Cost exceeding the Target, unless of course you increase the allowance to 30 Units to make 25 Unit Profit, (100% +).