View Single Post
Old 29th January 2013, 11:49 AM

Wink

T.O.

My memory's a little hazy about this because it was quite a few years ago, but thinking about your query I remember that someone (I believe on anther forum) said he/she had made about $100,000 (yes, $100,000) by backing horses that had a lower price on Betfair than on the TAB (I seem to think he/she mentioned it was the NSW TAB) and I'm also under the impression he/she may have been referring to the TAB fave.

I can't remember if he/she mentioned backing them on the TAB or Betfair, but if the TAB offered a better price than Betfair I would not be surprised if it was on the TAB.

After reading his/her posting I checked it out. And sure enough there were quite a few winners, and also a few placegetters, and I remember being quite impressed. However, I can't remember if it was only the fave or if I looked at all that were at single figures. Anyway, I could not be at my computer and I soon lost interest.

Whether this still hold good today I can't say because I forgot about it until now when reading your query.