View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evajb001
Hi,

I just had a read of this and the first thing that stick in my mind is that to go for a year without making a new peak with your bankroll would be way too frustrating for 99.9% of people to handle I think. That's a long time to wait before you start seeing new profits hit the account, no matter what the eventual end result may potentially be. Maybe that's just my mentality and view on it but i'm sure there are others that agree.

Hi Josh,

That is the point of the piece, most people do give up in frustration EVEN WHEN the method delivers profit longterm. I follow your post on the other thread and you like may here do have a method that uses multiple strategies. If one of your strategies had a year off while the others didn't you would make money. However what you would do with that system determines whether you would participate in the profits that system had a potential to generate. Thats always the issue, we don't see what is coming, and its this that unhinges people. I too would like to read more in regards to how others look at viability.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/