View Single Post
Old 10th July 2015, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
CP we all know of PPM and a lot of the rubbish they produce at times but the released a set of Impact values about 20 years back, these were very successful for me back then as mentioned on another post i wrote my first programs in Qbasic based around these figures, it is possible i still have an excel sheet somewhere with the original figures, i will see what i can find unless someone has the article from back then.

I have a paper copy. Somebody may have one that they can copy and paste. Try try Again put these on a forum (PA) back in April 2008. There are the 1999 impact values and the Mighty Impact 2000.
Another thing to consider is that with the advent of computers not only is the punter getting it better, the handicapper is also improving. As the handicapper improves, the more even the field becomes.
"God made man in his image". He then went to great lengths to ensure that each and every person was unique. God then pondered and said "I will call these human, as very few will rise from the herd to be called individual" http://www.propun.com.au/racing_for...ttons/quote.gif