Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Ratings2Win
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 11th June 2013, 09:17 AM

Morning Michal, consensus between variables/indicators being the ongoing theme here but hard to ascertain the materiality of this unless we see the full sample as well, I guess? e.g. impact values or a similar stat

Cheers LG
Old 11th June 2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Morning Michal, consensus between variables/indicators being the ongoing theme here but hard to ascertain the materiality of this unless we see the full sample as well, I guess? e.g. impact values or a similar stat

Cheers LG

Hi LG

The consensus between variables/indicators is not intended to be, nor is the ongoing theme here. The ongoing theme from our perspective is the publication and transparency of our results that underpin our daily performance, something that is uncommon amongst our competition.

Those that understand what Axis has to offer (our clients) are then able to capitalise on the consensus that exists across a number of our ratings and other indicators for their own betting purposes in any way that they choose.

The fact that this is possible is currently being demonstrated in the Favourites thread, which not only outperforms the market favourites but highlights these potential selections well in advance. In a practical application, using these selections to trade, is another way to profit from the unique content and the translation of that data that Axis clients enjoy. The key point here of course is the majority of our data is not able to be accessed by the mainstream betting public and is reserved for the benefit of paying clients.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/
Old 12th June 2013, 08:46 AM

Default 11/06/2013

Code:
Bendita Sea $13.00 IR3-SR3 Latitat $12.00 IR2-SR1 Slippery Eel $10.00 InD-PkD2 Strato Mostro $8.50 InD-SR2 Melody Rock $7.00 PkD3-IR2-SR2 Secret Orders $7.00 IR3 Grey Pariz $6.50 InD-PkD2-IR2-SR1 Podsnap $6.50 InD The Rustla $6.50 IR3-SR2 Mister Denon $6.00 InD-IR1 Shinkashu $4.60 InD-IR2-SR2 Wayward Snip $4.20 InD Mr Barnbougle $4.20 InD-PkD2-IR2-SR2 Irish Teardrop $3.80 IR1 Miss Adelaide $3.80 IR3-SR2 Harada Tat Tat $3.70 InD-PkD1-IR2-SR2 Faint Praise $3.50 IR1 Tutudumonde $3.20 InD-PkD3-IR2-SR1 Our Rockhampton $3.00 IR3 Honours Essential $2.90 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 Pocket Rockets $2.80 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 Hot Rhythm $2.25 InD-IR1-SR3 Kirribilli Gold $1.85 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 Ladretto $1.75 IR1-SR2 Fieldmaster $1.45 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 -Intelligence Rating: All 31 Races Top Pick 29.03%, Top 3 67.74%. -Speed Rating: All 31 Races Top Pick 22.58%, Top 3 54.84%.
Old 12th June 2013, 12:03 PM

Morning Paul, thanks for your detailed response here and also the major benefits of value behind the opportunity you are presenting here. If I could change one or two words in my original post to better reflect my question, it would be this...

Morning Michal, consensus between variables/indicators being an ongoing theme for me here.

Are you able to confirm whether the 4 indicators (as shown on this thread) are included with your lowest subscription level and/or the favorites as per your other thread??

Cheers LG
Old 12th June 2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Morning Paul, thanks for your detailed response here and also the major benefits of value behind the opportunity you are presenting here. If I could change one or two words in my original post to better reflect my question, it would be this...

Morning Michal, consensus between variables/indicators being an ongoing theme for me here.

Are you able to confirm whether the 4 indicators (as shown on this thread) are included with your lowest subscription level and/or the favorites as per your other thread??

Cheers LG

Hi LG

Unfortunately only one of the ratings featured in the variables contained within this post is included in the Classic subscription, that being the Speed Rating. Also included is the Official Handicappers Rating.

The other levels of subscription to choose from are Advanced, Advanced plus indicators and Professional. If you wanted to replicate the Profitable Favourites system, you would need the Advanced plus indicators package. The Advanced subscription includes additional ratings and features to the Classic package such as the Intelligence Rating, PkD, RV, Consensus and more.

There is an easy product comparison chart located within the Axis page on this site which can be found by clicking the link contained in my signature below. If I can assist with anything else then please let me know.

R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
Old 13th June 2013, 08:48 AM

Default 12/06/2013

Code:
Verscene $21.00 InD Master Robson $21.00 InD Angelas Dream $21.00 InD Namsarai $21.00 InD Spirit Of Heaven $14.00 IR3 Youthful King $13.00 InD Rusty Colours $8.00 InD-IR2-SR3 Luckyimbarefoot $8.00 PkD1 Show Of Strength $7.50 InD-IR2-SR2 Il Mio Destino $6.50 InD-PkD3-IR2-SR2 Mountain Haze $5.50 InD-PkD1-IR3-SR2 Wotchinyu $5.50 InD-PkD2-IR1-SR1 Avaladyluck $5.50 PkD3 Mount Nebo $5.00 InD Grand Crusade $5.00 IR3-SR3 Banchory Lass $4.60 InD-PkD3-IR2-SR2 Massuri $4.60 InD-IR2-SR2 Minh Khai $4.50 InD-PkD3 Hard Romp $3.20 InD-IR2-SR2 Dark Delight $2.90 SR3 Aliberani $2.40 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 Northpace $2.20 IR1-SR2 Lennies Choice $2.15 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 Ikes Legacy $1.85 IR2 Little Bit Ditsy $1.60 IR3 -Intelligence Rating: All 31 Races Top Pick 12.90%, Top 3 48.39%. -Speed Rating: All 31 Races Top Pick 9.68%, Top 3 41.94%.
Old 14th June 2013, 08:15 AM

Code:
Underhanded $17.00 InD-SR2 Burn And Turn $16.00 InD-PkD2-SR1 Kim Ability $8.00 InD Braggart $5.50 InD-PkD2-IR1-SR1 Parafire $5.00 PkD3-IR3-SR2 Stylish Lad $4.20 InD-PkD3-IR2-SR2 Paisley $4.20 InD-PkD1-IR2-SR1 Tacking On $4.00 InD-IR2-SR1 Leica Star $4.00 InD-PkD2-IR1-SR2 White Devon $3.60 InD-PkD3-IR2-SR1 I Say Sasso $3.50 InD-PkD3-IR2 Prince Boomerang $3.50 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 Olliewood $2.80 InD-PkD2-IR2-SR1 Montegic $1.80 PkD3-IR2 Strictly Boardroom $1.80 IR1-SR2 Blaktar $1.50 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 Lotto Hill $1.37 InD-PkD1-IR1-SR1 -Intelligence Rating: All 22 Races Top Pick 27.27%, Top 3 63.64%. -Speed Rating: All 22 Races Top Pick 40.91%, Top 3 63.64%.
Old 14th June 2013, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD01
Hi LG

Unfortunately only one of the ratings featured in the variables contained within this post is included in the Classic subscription, that being the Speed Rating. Also included is the Official Handicappers Rating.

The other levels of subscription to choose from are Advanced, Advanced plus indicators and Professional. If you wanted to replicate the Profitable Favourites system, you would need the Advanced plus indicators package. The Advanced subscription includes additional ratings and features to the Classic package such as the Intelligence Rating, PkD, RV, Consensus and more.

There is an easy product comparison chart located within the Axis page on this site which can be found by clicking the link contained in my signature below. If I can assist with anything else then please let me know.
Thanks Paul. This would seem to indicate that you are highlighting the 'premier offering', top of the shelf option(s) on here. Bells and whistles etc

LG
Old 14th June 2013, 11:03 AM
Banned

Smile

LG.
Perhaps you could consider a Syndicate of punters to share costs.
Most of the Intelligent punters would have won the cost of a subscription /or Part thereof anyway just by betting these Free ones.

Cheers.

Last edited by darkydog2002 : 14th June 2013 at 11:09 AM.
Old 14th June 2013, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkydog2002
LG.
Perhaps you could consider a Syndicate of punters to share costs.
Most of the Intelligent punters would have won the cost of a subscription /or Part thereof anyway just by betting these Free ones.

Cheers.

Hi darkydog2002

Great idea save for the fact that we do not allow people to share the costs of a subscription. To do so would infringe out terms and conditions and would not be fair to those clients that pay for individual subscriptions. We have closed accounts previously because of this type of breach.

You are absolutely correct though when you say that the profits alone from the free selections would have more than covered the cost of being a client of R2W. In fact when you consider that you could have ongoing access to the system that in fact generates these selections and others, for as little as $6.35 a day, it makes you wonder why anyone who is even remotely serious about their punting does not use a service like ours.