Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 10th March 2013, 02:51 PM

Here's a start Bernie. This was on page 3 of 807 pages I have.

from bhagwan .....

Here’s a plan that has been tested over 4.5 years.
Some people may say that systems cant win, I say they can if tested over a min of 4+ years using some logic as a basis. E.G. A recurring factor is that 20% of last start winners end up winning again.

I laugh when people ask for a winning plan & when it’s presented to them , they usually say, "I’m not going to do all that, can’t you do it for me, & while your at it ,lay the bets also".
I say, then get a computer program, "I’m not going to fork out that sort of money".
They want to make money but don’t want to do anything towards it when presented.
Right, we are back to square one then, & so it goes.

I did this on my TRB-GTX program.
32% POT
23% SR
27 Longest Outs
1300 Bets
7 Days a week.

The LS in 26 days rule & the No Mares or Horses & no Slow tracks, proved to be very significant rules.
Also one will note that duel last wins were deleted, these managed a small profit, indicating that they are overbet & were not good value, their SR was 2 points less than the others.

LAST START WINNER PLAN
RACE RULES:
include if Field Size between 5 and 15
exclude if Going = Slow

HORSE RULES:
include if TAB No. between 2 and 15
( TAB No.1 showed a loss because of low divs. which means they are over bet to their true chance of winning)
include if Age between 2 and 6
include if Sex = Filly, Colt, Gelding, Rig (leaving out Mares & Horses)

HORSE RATING RULES:
include if Morning Line between $2.9 and $15.0
include if Trakform Rank = 1 (This can be any other handicapping top selection, this is one of 4 that I have)
include if Morning Line Rank between 2 and 7

HORSE STATISTICS RULES:
include if Career Starts between 2 and 40

HORSE FORM RULES RUN #1 Last Run
include if Days Ago between 1 and 26

HORSE FORM RULES RUN #2nd Last Run:
include if Fin Pos between 2 and 12
Old 10th March 2013, 03:08 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz
I remember Mark's selection method with an in-built staking plan.
Infact i have a copy of that thread somewhere.
Then yes, it went belly up for a while. Among other things, it got it's own members only forum.

Don't remember going belly up Puntz, I haven't had a losing month since Betfair started.
Old 10th March 2013, 03:21 PM

Barny, that is only one system right? If so I'll just have to accept your word that it is a winning one and has passed the test of time. Vortech may or may not be able to confirm your findings?

Anyway, to me it is just a load of back fitted jargon. From my experience the less rules a system has the more likely it is show the least loss on turnover. I would rather place my trust in michaelg than in you Barny. Sorry.
Old 10th March 2013, 03:25 PM

OK Bernie, I just posted a "first up" system, read your post and immediately deleted it. It was showing a POT of 43.41% and could have been verified by anyone with a database. You are your own worst enemy Bernie.

"We has met the enemy and it is us" Pogo

Last edited by Barny : 10th March 2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10th March 2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie
I would rather place my trust in michaelg than in you Barny. Sorry.

You're in strife if you're relying on someone other than yourself Bernie .....
Old 10th March 2013, 03:41 PM

Mark, maybe my choice of terminology is wrong, no it did not literally go belly-up, but i did notice i was being noticed by some bookies back then at Chelttenham.
They don't who i am though, dots don't join up, ya see.
I had to to "hide" at times. They were messing with them odds for a while, that's when i tried it at the farm.
That's what i meant.

I'll never forget the day when outsiders were dodging a patch, favs were stuck on the rail.
10/1 thankyou very richly.
That's when the pre-poster may not work, common sense.
Old 10th March 2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
OK Bernie, I just posted a "first up" system, read your post and immediately deleted it. It was showing a POT of 43.41% and could have been verified by anyone with a database. You are your own worst enemy Bernie.
So yes, as I thought still nothing positive from you. You are runing true to form.

I didn't say I would follow any system of michaelg's, I said I would trust him more than you.
Old 10th March 2013, 05:56 PM

I can honestly say I don't get it Bernie. bhagwans system was the first one I came to on one of two files I have and all I did was post what bhagwan posted. Immediately after I posted bhagwan's system I actually decided to post one of my own systems, something I said I'd never do for obvious reasons, but I did. I posted it, then I saw your scathing post towards me so I went back and edited it, and deleted the system. It was actually a very good system. I was more than happy to help you out and prove that there are winning systems Bernie, and I looked forward to Vortech's system thread where I could add a lot of the original commentary from posters on here to the systems Vortech has plucked from here, and I was also going to post some sytems that Vortech may have missed. And my summary of the Pareto thread, among others. But not now, not with you lurking Bernie, ready to pounce.

I just don't get it, I acknowledged the longshot system you mentioned in your first post on this thread, everything was amicable, then I copy and paste a system from bhagwan, and you throw insults. You're probs doing some a favour here hounding me off the site Bernie.
Old 10th March 2013, 07:42 PM

Smile

For all those punters who have access to Saturday Melbourne Herald Sun and bet on the Saturday Melbourne races.
If you backed all horses listed at <$10 in the pre-post market you would have made 3.1% POT since 18th February 2012 upto yesterday 10th March 2013.

There were

1933 bets
342 winners
17.7% S/R
59.60 unit profit
3.1% POT is based on getting either Top Fluccuation or best of the 3 totes - very achievable in today's market.

With some choice rules it is possible to significantly improve the profit and %POT.
Old 10th March 2013, 07:49 PM

Bravo T2.

LG