Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 31st May 2012, 10:34 PM

Barny.
On one side of the fence is a person who is sharing his stable of systems with rules to the systems. Most of them did not make the grade and most likely never will. However he only has to post something that somebody can take away and use. That can either be a idea to extend from or something to run from. On the other side of the fence we have somebody that openly declares that he has found El Dorado, the Holy Grail of punting, and won't share. If fact sits and tuants that all the other users are looking in the wrong direction. Who is right? Who is wrong? It does not matter because we, all the users of this forum. are big boys and girls now and we can make up our own minds as to what is dribble and what is not. If you don't like what is posted then ignore it. If you want to contribute then contribute in a positive manner without slagging other users. What you are doing amounts to bullying and I am not going to sit here and watch it continue. Beton
Old 1st June 2012, 01:48 AM

I second that Beton.

Bullying should be treated with extreme prejudice when ever is ugly head pops up.

One should have a look at some of those other sites out there where the posts are not moderated, where the bullies rule.
There have not been any new posts on some of those sites for weeks at a time.

So knock that bullying crap off before this site ends up the same way.

There is no point giving any more chances , they must suffer from 4 by 2 syndrome, that is , the only thing those fools understand is a lump of 4x2 across the side of the head.

No more second chances.
Old 1st June 2012, 07:04 AM

Please don't refer to posts made a member in a different message board in order to argue against them here. Argue with them about it there. Thank you. Moderator.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 1st June 2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 1st June 2012, 09:32 AM
Suspended

Off topic. Moderator.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 1st June 2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 1st June 2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beton
Barny.
What you are doing amounts to bullying and I am not going to sit here and watch it continue. Beton

got a database beton ?? ..... easy to find systems showing POT of 60%+ ..... check with anyone who has a database as you won't take it from me. bhagwan posted 50+ systems showing a POT in that vicinity. As I said, finding a system with a decent POT is the easy part ........
Old 1st June 2012, 09:47 AM
Suspended

Off topic. Please discuss betting systems. Moderator.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 1st June 2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 1st June 2012, 10:00 AM

Barny you have been TOUd for flaming.

If you do not want to read a particular member's posts then please place that member on ignore. It's very simple to do.

Just click User CP at the top left and then click Buddy/Ignore Lists.

Baiting and flaming a member is not acceptable.

Please take very careful note of this.

You have been suspended for 7 days.
Old 1st June 2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
got a database beton ?? ..... easy to find systems showing POT of 60%+ ..... check with anyone who has a database as you won't take it from me. bhagwan posted 50+ systems showing a POT in that vicinity. As I said, finding a system with a decent POT is the easy part ........

Barny. I do have a database. I am content with what I do. I choose not to test any of these systems posted. I, however do get something from them. I am sure that others do as well. That is not the issue here. The issue is that your relentless bagging is bullying and that is not to be tolerated by anybody. Beton
Old 1st June 2012, 12:45 PM

At least we don't have to put up with him for another 7 days and can get back to actual adult discussion about systems again.
Old 2nd June 2012, 12:51 AM

You have been TOUd. Please don't make personal comments about members. This is a betting systems forum. Thank you. Moderator.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 2nd June 2012 at 09:13 AM.