Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 7th April 2012, 09:02 PM

Default The Hide the Sausage System

sausage is an acronym for .........

Surreptitiously And (yet) Unwittingly Surpasses All (that is) Gifted Eclectically

I'll give you one rule, of a three rule system that does very nicely indeed.
  • Must be rising in distance

Last edited by Barny : 7th April 2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 8th April 2012, 09:02 AM
Banned

Question

Ja.And vot is the max distance rise.?
Old 8th April 2012, 01:35 PM

The longshot system was a good read ..... read it over and over again and it made a lot of sense to me. Most of the systems on here are put up without really taking into account the fact that a horse could improve many lengths from it's exposed form, given the right circumstances ..... and then if it doesn't improve, why not give it one more chance? You don't have to tho'.

It's logical.

I'll go as far as to say that most of the systems put up on here are so similar, they're worthless, totally worthless in the medium term. Then you start chasing your tail. I'm convinced you need to look at what the trainer is telling you about his horse! The longshot system suggested you look at a horse way up in grade for no apparent reason. That logic was questioned, and I agree it could be argued that the system itself was a scattergun approach. BUT, no-one really stepped forward and denounced the essence of the system which was to find a horse racing in too high a class with seemingly poor form.

My method is a little simpler and a little different, I think a little more logical, as it looks for the 'potential' improver, then give it another run (as per my list of 'failures') just in case. Every race day there are winners, many race days winners at outsiders odds, but not too many bets as there's a rule that restricts this system to finding a nag that "Could", yes "Could" improve a lot, a heck of a lot. And they do too.

The money is to be made on the surprise factor. Funnily enough some of the good payers have been Cummings horses, but most are unknown. Look for the opposite of backing according to known form and try to find one that could improve at odds, BUT you must have a hint from the Trainer!!

So in parting ..... coz I think I'll get suspended .....

1) Look for a hint from the trainer about what he / she thinks of the horse, and it's got nought to do with 'potential' class, which is getting away from the essence of the longshot system, isn't it?
2) Use your brains to sus out a horse that could improve out of sight, but you need Rule No. 1) to do that. These rules are not mutually exclusive!

Take yourself away from the good safe bets at 3's, and have a look outside the square, 'coz what you're doing isn't working is it? ..... and long term it definitely cannot.

cu chappies and chappettes
Old 8th April 2012, 01:41 PM
Banned

Smile

I cant see you getting suspended for thinking outside the square.
Old 8th April 2012, 01:45 PM

I supported Chrome Prince on another thread, with perhaps a little too much vigor and honesty.