The Top Weight, Class Horse Handicap Free Horse Racing Betting System
The horse given the top weight in handicaps is usually the class horse of the race. That's why the handicapper has given the horse the most weight.
This quick pick free horse racing betting system aims to find some class horses worth betting.
Here are the rules.
1. This betting system method applies only to Saturday handicaps at metropolitan meetings.
2. Your selection is the top weight provided the following criteria are met.
3. After scratchings there will only be one outright top weight horse.
4. The horse must have had at least eight starts.
5. The horse must have a senior jockey, or an apprentice that has outridden his claim.
6. The horse's last start was no longer than 14 days earlier.
7. The horse either won or ran within three lengths of the winner.
8. After scratchings the horse will start from no wider than barrier six.
9. The horse has a win strike rate of at least 30% and a place strike rate of 67%.
10. The horse must be in the first three lines of the prepost market.
With these rules in place you'll be on the fit, in form, well drawn, class horse in the race.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing betting odds tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Top Weight, Class Horse Handicap free horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: 30/6/2012, 23/6/2012 & 16/6/2012
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 30/6/2012 & 23/6/2012
Betting favourites in small fields: 16/6/2012
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 16/6/2012
Punt to Win index
2011 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Under The Eiffel
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights