|Horse racing and
Horse Racing Betting Systems
Create your own unique winning system with the RaceCensus database!
In addition, receive eight free systems which show 16 years profit on turnover at level stakes using only TAB prices.
How many times have you wondered whether some horse racing betting system actually wins? You can waste a lot of hours hunting for past results and monitoring that system. The brilliant and inexpensive RaceCensus database will save you all those hours of work.
Punting on thoroughbred horse racing should be entertaining and fun. With RaceCensus you can invent as many betting systems as you want and check them to see how much money each system would have won. Just input your rules and the RaceCensus software will tell you how the system would have performed. It's that simple!
Many punters waste thousands on slickly marketed, expensive commercial betting systems. Be smart and say no! With the help of RaceCensus, you can be sure your tote odds are not lowered by large numbers of punters all betting the same "system horse." That means you can bet your own unique system selections with confidence, knowing that future prices of winners will remain the same as the odds paid for past winners.
RaceCensus software is compatible with all versions of Windows.
• Over 280,000 metropolitan and country races.
• More than 2.8 million individual horse runs.
• Search and filter by field from specific day of the week.
• Search and filter by weight advantage field, which shows the weight advantage over the topweighted horse.
• Search and filter by the settling position of
the horse in-running .
• Favourite premium field added. Search and filter by the price difference between the favourite and second favourite.
• Search and filter by track condition changes from last start to the current start.
• Search and filter out or include apprentices
• Number of selections.
Click below for purchase price of this amazing betting tool!
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|