Horse racing and
sports betting.
 
 

Punt to Win

Pro-Punter
Horse racing forums
Swap tips and discuss betting systems and software

Qld, NT and Tasmanian punters, claim up to $502 deposit match!


Qld, NT and Tasmanian punters, claim up to a $250 bonus bet!


Join Betfair now!
Win at racing

 

 

17/9/2004 edition

Best Tote for Punters

95% to 98% of tote pools returned to punters!

AusTOTE offers a safe and legitimate alternative to punters who are fed up with paying substantial commissions to totalisators.

Why should punters be left with only 85% of the pool just so the TABs can maintain huge profits? AusTOTE deducts only 2% to 5%, leaving successful punters with 95% or more of the entire pool. There's just no comparison. See for yourself.

Have a look at these dividends from the Manikato Stakes Day meeting held at Moonee Valley on Saturday, 11th. September, and the meeting held at Rosehill on the same day.

You'll see the highest and lowest dividends punters got betting on the other TABs compared with the AusTOTE's dividends after a deduction of just 5% commission, not around 15% like on other totes.

Bromide
AusTOTE: $5.08
Other TABs: $3.60 - $3.80

Falkirk
AusTOTE: $3.65
Other TABs: $3.20 - $3.30

Besame Mucho
AusTOTE: $2.89
Other TABs: $2.40 - $2.50

Oratorio
AusTOTE: $3.61
Other TABs: $2.70 - $3.20

Lord Volksraad
AusTOTE: $5.89
Other TABs: $4.80 - $5.60

Delvecchio
AusTOTE: $13.87
Other TABs: $10.90 - $11.50

Punters, you can see the difference these dividends will make to your results when dividends are based on a pool takeout of no more than 5%. That sure beats around 15% from other tote pools.

Further reductions in the AusTOTE commission to just 2% can be achieved! That will increase the AusTOTE dividends given above.

Click here to find out anything else you need to know including how to open an account and bet on AusTOTE.

This edition of Punt to Win:
Best tote: 95% to 98% of pools returned to punters
Get those betting odds
Longshot horse racing betting system
Betting favourites in small fields
Money talks - Rosehill, Moonee Valley betting tips from the track
Handicapping tips - weight and class
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 10/9/2004
Punt to Win index


Betting packages


Back Tote Longshots?

Horse

Get these prices? Or these prices!! Extra Profit $100 bet
Grumans 15.40 36.80 $2140
Touchy Subject 22.50 35.80 $1430
Rupanyup 12.30 22.80 $1050
Proudly Aggro 29.40 38.90 $950
Silver Canon 30.90 39.90 $900
Sure Bet 15.50 23.90 $840
Starbucks 11.80 20.10 $830


Best online bookmakers
Best online poker rooms

Copyright 1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved.

 

Home | Contact us | Special offers | Horse racing forum | Advertise here

 
  Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.