The High Strike Rate Horse Racing Place Betting System
This very simple horse racing place betting system (finishing first, second or third), is definitely worth having a look at.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The horse must have had at least eight starts.
2. The horse must have at least a 75% place strike rate.
3. The horse must be no worse than third favourite for the win two minutes before the race starts.
4. After scratchings there must be be no less than eight and no more than 12 horse in the race.
5. Minimum place odds to take are a dividend $1.40 for your dollar bet.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Beware these horse racing betting system & selection wagering strategies
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The High Strike Rate Place Betting horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 3/9/2011 & 27/8/2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 20/8/2011
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 20/8/2011
Punt to Win index
2010 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights