The Average Prize Money Free Horse Racing Betting System
Average prize money won per race can often be an easy and quick indication of a horse's class. This horse racing betting system makes use of that factor.
Here are the rules.
1. Look for city races where every runner has had at least six starts.
2. Your candidates are the four horses with the highest average prizemoney won per race. Find these horses then eliminate some using the following rules.
3. The horse must be no worse than $16.00 in a reliable prepost market.
4. The horse must have run in the first four or no worse than three lengths from the winner at its last start.
5. Ignore 4. if the horse is first up. But it then must have won or run second first up.
6. Eliminate if the horse has a win strike rate lower than 20%.
7. The horse must be starting from no worse than barrier eight after scratchings. (Ignore for straight races.)
8. The horse must have won or placed at the distance of the race or within 200 metres either side.
9. The horse must have won or placed in the day's track conditions. If it is a heavy track the horse must have at least placed on a heavy track.
10. After these elimination rules if there is more than one qualifier in a race back the two qualifiers at biggest odds. If there are three or more qualifiers consider using for quinellas, trifectas, doubles.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing betting strategy tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Average Prize Money free horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 11/8/2012
Betting favourites in small fields: 4/8/2012 & 28/7/2012
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 28/7/2012
Punt to Win index
2011 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Under The Eiffel
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights