The Unplaced Smokeys Horse Racing Betting System
This selection method can find winning horses at good odds ridden by competent jockeys who are ignored in the market because they were unwanted in the betting at their last start and did not run a place.
Here are the rules:
1. The horse must have finished fourth or worse at its last start.
2. The horse must have been beaten by no more than 2.5 lengths.
3. Its starting price was at double figure odds.
4. The race must have been no more than four weeks ago.
5. The distance of today's race is no more than 200 metres longer or shorter.
6. The horse should have a new jockey who is a senior jockey or top apprentice who has previously won on the horse.
7. Do not take short odds.
This method will give you a lot of fun. You can play around with it and add other rules like strike rates and so on.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse Racing betting tips and wagering strategy
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Get those betting odds
The Unplaced Smokeys horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small field: 12/7/2008
Betting favourites in small fields: 5/7/2008 & 28/6/2008
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 12/7/2008
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 5/7/2008
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 28/6/2008
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 28/6/2008
Punt to Win index
2007 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Count To Zero
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights