The Big Four Free Horse Racing Betting System
This free horse racing betting system looks for horses racing in the city that have produced consistent runs over their last four starts.
Here are the rules.
1. The total of the horse's last four starts in its current campaign without a spell must be no more than 11. Count a duck egg "0" as 9, which automatically eliminates these horses as 1101 equals a total of 12.
2. The horse must start from no worse than barrier 9 after scratchings. (Ignore this rule for races down the straight).
3. The horse must have run in the first four at its last start or been no further than 2.5 lengths from the winner.
4. Its last start must have been at a city meeting in the same state as its current race.
5. The horse must have a winning strike rate of at least 20%.
6. Eliminate Weight for Age races.
7. Eliminate horses in the prepost market that are $20.00 or over.
8. After these elimination rules if there is more than one qualifier in a race back the two qualifiers at biggest odds. If there are three or more qualifiers consider using for quinellas, trifectas, doubles etc.
With these few rules you should get some good winners.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Betting tips wagering horses ridden by apprentice jockeys
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Big Four free horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: 22/9/2012, 15/9/2012 & 8/9/2012
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 22/9/2012 & 15/9/2012
Betting favourites in small fields: 8/9/2012
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 8/9/2012
Punt to Win index
of dollars in bonuses!
2011 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Under The Eiffel
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights