The Prize Money Horse Racing Tips Betting System
Average prizemoney won per race can often be an easy and quick indication of a horse's class. This system makes use of that factor.
Here are the rules.
1. Look for city races where every runner has had at least six starts.
2. Your candidates are the four horses with the highest average prizemoney won per race. Find these horses then eliminate some using the following rules.
3. The horse must be no worse than $16.00 in a reliable prepost market.
4. The horse must have run in the first four or no worse than three lengths from the winner at its last start.
5. Ignore 4. if the horse is first up. But it then must have won or run second first up.
6. Eliminate if the horse has a win strike rate lower than 20%.
7. The horse must be starting from no worse than barrier eight after scratchings. (Ignore for straight races.)
8. The horse must have won or placed at the distance of the race or within 200 metres either side.
9. The horse must have won or placed in the day's track conditions. If it is a heavy track the horse must have at least placed on a heavy track.
8. After these elimination rules if there is more than one qualifier in a race back the two qualifiers at biggest odds. If there are three or more qualifiers consider using for quinellas, trifectas, doubles.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Melbourne Cup betting form, facts and tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Get those betting odds
The Prize Money horse racing tips betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields: 27/10/2007 & 20/10/2007
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 20/10/2007
Punt to Win index
2006 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights