Punt to Win
Horse Racing Software Betting Programs
Just about every week we receive e-mails asking us about different marketed horse racing software programs such as, "I've been sent information about this program. I could do with the money. Should I buy it because it tells me I can make a good living from it without having to work? They'll even lend me the money to pay for it."
Here are some things to take notice of. They should put you on red alert. But it is of course up to you whether or not you want to believe the claims made with marketed horse racing software.
1. Are you told how easy it is to obtain financial freedom?
3. Are you told to bet a high percentage of your TAB account?
4. Are you given lists of past winners which make huge profits on turnover?
5. Are you shown how a small amount like $500 can be easily turned into amounts like $100,000 and more?
6. Are you given guarantees like "the computer program, when used according to our instructions would have made the selections detailed in the promotional materials you have seen." Remember those are past results. Of course the computer should make those past selections. That's already been programmed into the computer by a computer programmer.
8. See if you can find a guarantee that future results will resemble claimed past results. For example, claimed past results that might have produced 20 consecutive winning months.
9. Are there verified testimonials from satisfied users who are prepared to talk to you?
This edition of Punt to Win:
2008 Melbourne Cup Day
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|