The Lucky Seven Horse Racing Betting System
This is a very simple, quick pick selection horse racing method that has found plenty of great odds winners.
Here are the rules.
1. The horse must have had at least three runs in from a spell.
2. Eliminate any horse that has won three races in a row.
3. The horse must have finished no worse than third at its last start.
4. Now consider all runners whose total finishes for their last three races adds up from four to seven. For example if a horse's last three runs are: 2, 4, and 1 that is exactly seven.
5. Back the horse at longest odds provided it has one of the top eight jockeys in the state on it, a leading interstate rider or a jockey who has won on the horse.
6. You can successfully back more than one horse in a race if odds permit.
You can of course, add/alter these rules as you see fit.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing wagering - correctly reviewing your betting wins and losses
The Free Lucky Seven horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: 30/3/2013
Group 1 horse racing results: 23/3/2013
Group 1 horse racing results: 22/3/2013 & 16/3/2013
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 30/3/2013 & 23/3/2013
Betting favourites in small fields: 16/3/2013 & 15/3/2013
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 16/3/2013
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2012 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Walk With Attitude
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights