The Beat The Tipsters' Poll Horse Racing Betting System
Here is a horse racing betting system selection method aimed at finding horses at good odds overlooked by tipster polls. Here are the rules.
1. Qualifying races must have at least 14 runners before scratchings.
2. Find a reliable tipster poll that has at least five tipsters.
3. Eliminate every horse that is tipped to win.
4. Eliminate every horse that is tipped second or third unless it is selected by only one tipster.
5. Now use some reliable pre post prices.
6. Your selection in each of the qualifying races is the shortest priced pre post horse selected by only one tipster to finish second or third.
7. Eliminate if it fails one of the following:
a) Has a win strike rate below 20% - OK if it has only had four runs or less.
b) Carries 59kg. or more after an apprentice claim.
c) Was beaten more than four lengths last start. (Does not apply if first up from a spell or had bad luck in running.)
d) Has not raced in the last four weeks. (Does not apply if first up from a spell.)
This edition of Punt to Win:
Moonee Valley Cox Plate Day horse racing betting tips & odds
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Beat the Tipsters' Poll horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 1/10/2011 & 24/9/2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 17/9/2011 & 10/9/2011
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 10/9/2011
Punt to Win index
2010 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights