The Winning Tips from Trainers Horse Racing Betting System
Have you noticed how often trainers switch states with their horses and win? This simple betting quick pick horse racing betting system aims to cash in on that and looks for horses travelling interstate who could be value at their first start in the new state.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The horse must have finished in the first four at its last start or been beaten by no more than three lengths.
2. If the horse finished worse than fourth and was beaten by more than three lengths at its last start then it must have placed or been beaten by no more than three lengths at its previous two starts in its current campaign.
3. Its race in its previous state must have been no longer than four weeks ago unless the horse is first up. If the horse is first up then ignore any result it had at its last start.
4. There must be no more than one other horse in the race that has travelled from another state having its first start in the new state.
5. We don't want to back short priced favourites. Look for odds, say at least $5.00.
The horse is an even stronger chance if its regular jockey comes interstate to ride it.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing trifecta betting tips
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Winning Tips from the Trainers horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 13/8/2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 6/8/2011 & 30/7/2011
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 30/7/2011
Punt to Win index
2010 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights