The Class Horse Free Horse Racing Betting System
This simple horse racing betting system selection method looks for consistent horses who can handle the track and distance for their coming race.
This betting system can find some big winners, particularly horses that appear to be "out of form" that improve by many lengths when they get back to their favourite track and distance.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The horse must have won at least twice at the track.
2. It must have at least a 30% winning strike rate at the track.
3. The horse must also have won at least twice over the distance. (Allow 100 metres either side.)
4. It must have at least a 30% winning strike rate at the distance.
5. If more than one qualifier back all if odds permit. Alternatively back the horse with the highest strike rate at the track. To determine this you can give four points for a win, two points for second, one point for third and divide the total by the number of starts at the track.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Understanding horse racing & gambling betting odds
The Free Class Horse horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: 20/9/2014 & 13/9/2014
Free horse racing ratings & betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting horse racing favourites in small fields: 20/9/2014
Betting horse racing favourites in small fields: 13/9/2014 & 6/9/2014
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 6/9/2014
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2013 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights