The Big Odds Second Up Winners Horse Racing Betting System
This quick pick horse racing betting system selection method aims to find horses that can often win second up at odds. The aim is take advantage of many punters who refuse to back a horse because it is second up.
Here are the rules.
1. The horse must have had its first up run over 1000 metres to 1200 metres.
2. Its second up run must be no more than three weeks after its first run back from a spell.
3. The horse must be proven over distances under 1700 metres.
4. Its second up run is no more than a 200 metres increase in distance.
5. First up, the horse was not beaten by more than three lengths unless it had bad luck in running. You can get this information from a good form guide.
This is the basic form which will give you a good leg in to plenty of great winners at big odds second up that other punters refuse to back just because they are second up.
You can add some additional rules yourself like eliminating horses that have a substantial weight increase, or poor barriers. You might eliminate horses with apprentice jockeys, or maybe you want the horse to have won or placed second up in the past.
We are sure you will have plenty of fun with this horse racing system and selection method.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse race caller betting myths and tips to avoid
The Free Big Odds Second Up Winners horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 8/12/2012
Betting favourites in small fields: 1/12/2012
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 1/12/2012
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2012 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Walk With Attitude
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights