The Consistent Strike Rate Selection Method Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing betting system selection method has found some consistent horses at good odds ridden by top jockeys.
It has done best when used on welters, open handicaps, mares open handicaps, weight for age races and other races where most of the runners have raced at least eight times.
Here are the rules:
1. The horse must have a win strike rate of at least one race from every four starts - 25%.
2. The horse must be in the top four lines of the morning line betting. A line of betting is an individual price. For example the favourite may be $3.00. That is the first line of betting. There may be two horses next at $5.00. That is the second line of betting and so on.
3. The horse must be in the top four average prize money earners.
4. The jockey must be in the top four in the state.
5. The horse must have raced within the last three weeks.
6. The horse must have finished no worse than three lengths from the winner at its previous start.
7. Do not take less than $4.00.
8. If there is more than one qualifier in a race back the horse at longest odds or back each horse if odds permit.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Betting horse racing winners at big odds - form tips to look out for
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Get those betting odds
The Consistent Strike Rate Selection Method horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 17/11/2007
Punt to Win index
2007 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Count To Zero
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights