The Improver Free Horse Racing Betting System
This very simple horse racing betting system looks for horses that have had three runs in following a spell of three months or more and could be ready to win.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The only qualifiers are horses that have had exactly three runs in after a spell of three months or longer.
2. Eliminate any horse that has won one of its first three runs after a spell.
3. Its second run after the spell must be no longer than one month after the first up run. The third run must be no longer than one month after the second up run. The fourth run must be no longer than one month after the third up run.
4. The horse must have finished closer to the winner at each of its three runs. Eg. beaten by six lengths first up, beaten by four lengths second up, beaten by one length third up qualifies.
5. The horse must have been beaten by no more than 1.5 lengths at its third up run.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing betting value and short odds favourites
The Free Improver horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: 21/6/2014 & 7/6/2014
Free horse racing ratings & betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 28/6/2014 & 21/6/2014
Betting favourites in small fields: 14/6/2014
Betting favourites in small fields: 7/6/2014
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 3/5/2014
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2013 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights