The Lucky Eleven Free Horse Racing Betting System
This simple horse racing betting system selection method looks for horses that have raced consistently at their last three starts and are at good odds.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The horse's last race must have been on a metropolitan track.
2. The total of its last three starts in its current campaign must add up to eleven or less. Eliminate any horse with a 0, as that one run counts as 10 in this betting system.
3. The horse must have finished no worse than fourth at its last start.
4. The horse should have run no worse than 2 lengths from the winner at its last start.
5. Eliminate any horse with three wins from its last three starts.
6. If there is more than one qualifier in a race then back the horse with the lowest total. For example, a horse with the last three starts of 114=6 qualifies before a horse with 241=7.
7. Alternatively back both if odds permit and take them in a quinella or box in a trifecta if there are three or more runners.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Winning money on horse racing & short priced tote favourites
The Free Lucky Eleven horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: 30/8/2014
Free horse racing ratings & betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting horse racing favourites in small fields: 30/8/2014, 23/8/2014 & 16/8/2014
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 16/8/2014
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2013 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights