The Three Lengths Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing betting system selection method will give you plenty of fun backing horses who have been running well and are race fit.
Here are the rules for city tracks.
1. The horse must have finished no further back than three lengths from the winner at its last four runs without a spell.
2. The horse's last run should have been at a city meeting.
3. The horse must have a senior jockey or apprentice who has outridden his claim. Exceptions can be made if a claiming apprentice is in the top six in the state.
4. Eliminate horses worse than barrier nine after scratchings. Do not apply this rule to races down the straight at Flemington.
5. Eliminate any horse with a win strike rate lower than 20%.
6. Eliminate any horse with a handicapped weight of 57kg. or more if that handicap is an increase of 3kg. or more compared to its handicapped weight at its last start (the weight it was given before any apprentice claims.)
7. Eliminate horses coming from interstate.
8. Eliminate Weight For Age races.
9. Eliminate horses at bigger odds than $12.00 in the prepost market.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing betting value from wagering short priced favourites
The Free Three Lengths horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips & high rated horses membership package!
Get those betting odds
Betting horse racing favourites in small fields: 31/1/2015
Betting horse racing favourites in small fields: 24/1/2015 & 17/1/2015
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 17/1/2015
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2014 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Risen From Doubt
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights