|Horse racing and
Punt to Win
The Improvers Horse Racing Betting System
This very simple method looks for horses that have had three runs in from a spell of three months or more and so could be ready to win.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The only qualifiers are horses that have had exactly three runs in after a spell of two months or longer.
2. Eliminate any horse that has won one of its first three runs after a spell.
4. The horse must have finished closer to the winner at each of its three runs. For example, beaten by six lengths first up, beaten by four lengths second up, beaten by three lengths third up qualifies.
5. The horse must have been beaten by no more than three lengths at its third up run.
6. Its fourth run in from a spell must be no further than 200 metres either way from its previous run, with the exception of 1600 to 2000 metres and 2000 metres to 2400 metres also qualifying. Note: 2000 metres back to 1600 metres and 2400 metres back to 2000 metres DO NOT qualify.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2005 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|