The Consistent Winners
Horse Racing Betting
This horse racing selection method and betting system will give you plenty of fun backing horses who have been running well and are race fit. Here are the rules.
1. The horse must have finished no further back than three lengths from the winner at its last four runs without a spell.
2. The horse's last run should have been at a city meeting.
3. The horse must have a senior jockey or apprentice who has outridden his claim. Exceptions can be made if a claiming apprentice is in the top six in the state.
4. Eliminate horses worse than barrier nine after scratchings. Do not apply this rule to races down the straight at Flemington and Victoria Park.
5. Eliminate any horse with a win strike rate lower than 20%.
6. Eliminate any horse with a handicapped weight of 56kg. or more if that handicap is an increase of 3kg. or more compared to its handicapped weight at its last start (the weight it was given before any apprentice claims.)
7. Eliminate horses coming from interstate.
8. Eliminate Weight For Age races.
9. Eliminate horses worse than $12.00 in the prepost market.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Make money betting trifectas
Get those betting odds
Horse Watch - future winners
The Consistent Winners Horse Racing Betting System
Betting favourites in small fields
Best odds for popular winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting tips from the track: Randwick and Caulfield
Racing results for horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 6/8/2005
Punt to Win index
Best Tote Odds?
Profit $10 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights