The Three Lengths Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing betting system selection method will give you plenty of fun backing horses who have been running well and are race fit. Here are the rules for city tracks.
1. The horse must have finished no further back than three lengths from the winner at its last four runs without a spell.
2. The horse's last run should have been at a city meeting.
3. The horse must have a senior jockey or apprentice who has outridden his claim. Exceptions can be made if a claiming apprentice is in the top six in the state.
4. Eliminate horses worse than barrier nine after scratchings. Do not apply this rule to races down the straight track such as at Flemington for 1000 metres to 1200 metres races.
5. Eliminate any horse with a win strike rate lower than 20%.
6. Eliminate any horse with a handicapped weight of 56kg. or more if that handicap is an increase of 3kg. or more compared to its handicapped weight at its last start (the weight it was given before any apprentice claims.)
7. Eliminate horses coming from interstate.
8. Eliminate Weight For Age races.
9. Eliminate horses worse than $12.00 in the prepost market.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Betting horse racing tips everyone "Knows Will Win"
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Three Lengths horse racing betting system
Horse racing betting facts, tips & odds
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Future winners - unlucky horses
Betting favourites in small fields: 11/9/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 4/9/2010
Betting favourites in small fields: 28/8/2010
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 28/8/2010
Punt to Win index
2009 Melbourne Cup Day
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|She's Got Gears
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights