The Top Two Winners Horse Racing Betting System
This very simple, quick pick horse racing selection method makes use of the pre post markets. There is a consistent strike rate of winners from the top two, whether you use a tipsters' poll or prices from your newspaper.
Here are the rules.
1. Eliminate races with 25% or more first starters.
2. Eliminate every horse in the top two which has not won at the track.
3. Eliminate every horse in the top two which has not won at the distance of the race or 100 metres either way.
4. Eliminate every horse in the top two which starts from barrier 10 or wider after scratchings. Ignore this rule for races down the straight.
5. Eliminate every horse in the top two which is handicapped at 58kg. or more. This is the handicapper's weight, not the weight carried after an apprentice claim. (This rule does not apply at Weight for Age).
6. Eliminate every horse in the top two which does not have at least a 25% winning strike rate.
7. The remaining horses should be strong selections.
8. Do not back under odds of $3.50.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing betting system scams
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Get those betting odds
The Top Two Winners horse racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields: 19/4/2008 & 12/4/2008
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 19/4/2008
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 12/4/2008
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 12/4/2008
Punt to Win index
2007 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Count To Zero
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights