The Top Weight Free Horse Racing Betting System
The number one horse, the top weight in handicaps is usually the class horse of the race. That's why the handicapper has given the horse the most weight. This quick pick horse racing betting system aims to find some class horses worth betting.
Here are the rules.
1. This betting system applies only to Saturday handicaps at metropolitan meetings.
2. Your selection is the top weight provided the following criteria are met.
3. After scratchings there will only be one outright top weight horse.
4. It must be handicapped with at least 57.5kg.
5. The horse must have had at least eight starts.
6. The horse must have a senior jockey, or an apprentice who has outridden his claim.
7. The horse's last start was no longer than 21 days earlier.
8. The horse either won or ran within two lengths of the winner.
9. After scratchings the horse will start from no wider than barrier five.
10. The horse has a win strike rate of at least 30% and a place strike rate of 70%.
11. The horse must be in the first three lines of the prepost market.
With these rules in place you'll be on the fit, in form, well drawn, class horse in the race.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing win betting tote firmers
The Free Top Weight horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing ratings & betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting horse racing favourites in small fields: 19/7/2014, 12/7/2014 & 5/7/2014
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 5/7/2014
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2013 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights