The Third Up Winners Horse Racing Betting System
This quick pick horse racing betting system can find some good winners in the city. It aims at finding fit horses ready to win after a couple of runs in from a spell.
6. The distance of its third up run must be no more than 200 metres longer than the distance of the second up run. It MUST NOT be a shorter distance.
Here are the rules.
1. The horse is now having its third run from a spell.
2. The horse must have finished second or third at its second up run, which must be at a city track.
3. It must also have finished closer to the winner second up than first up.
4. The horse must not have finished more than 3.5 lengths from the winner at its second up run, which must be no longer than four weeks after its first up run.
5. Its third up run is no longer than four weeks after its second up run.
7. Back at good odds/include in trifectas/doubles etc. Avoid short priced favourites.
This edition of Punt to Win:
How to make money on horse racing betting trifectas
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Third Up Winners horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 23/7/2011, 16/7/2011 & 9/7/2011
Betting favourites in small fields: 2/7/2011
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Punt to Win 2/7/2011
Punt to Win index
2010 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights