Punt to Win
The Quick Pick Quinellas Horse Racing Betting System
Here is a selection method which can find some excellent value quinellas (the top two finishers in a race in any order). Here are the rules.
1. For a qualifying race there must be at least nine runners after scratchings.
2. The tote favourite must be carrying 59kg. or more after allowing for any apprentice claims.
6. Take the first horse in these pre post prices or ratings that is not the tote favourite and make it a banker in a quinella with the next four horses in the pre post prices or ratings you are using that are not the tote favourite. Suppose the tote favourite happens to be the second horse in the pre post prices or ratings you are using. Then you will take 1 with 3, 4, 5 and 6.
7. Also take the second highest horse in the pre post prices or ratings you are using that is not the tote favourite as a banker in a quinella with the next three horses in the pre post prices or ratings you are using that are not the tote favourite. So using the example above you would also take 3 with 4, 5 and 6.
8. It is important to use the pre post prices or reliable ratings for the horses you take in the quinella combinations. That way you are not automatically taking the shortest paying tote horses, except for the tote favourite every race.
Used sensibly, this method will give you some excellent collects. With 50 cents units it only costs $3.50 a race.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2005 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|