|Horse racing and
Punt to Win
The Lucky Dozen Horse Racing Betting System
This simple method looks for consistent horses and has found plenty of winners at good betting odds.
Here are the rules for metropolitan tracks:
1. The horse's last race must have been on a metropolitan track.
3. Eliminate any horse with a 0, as that run counts as 10.
4. The horse must have finished no worse than fourth at its last start.
6. Its last start must be no longer than four weeks before its current race.
7. Eliminate any horse with four wins or if it has won its last three starts.
8. If more than one qualifier back the horse with the lowest total. Eg a horse with the last four starts 1144 = 10 qualifies before a horse with 2271 = 12. You can also back more than one selection a race if odds permit.
9. If two or more qualifiers have the same total back the horse at biggest odds. Again, you can also back more than one selection a race if odds permit.
10. When there are multiple qualifiers in a race you will find selections handy for trifectas, running doubles etc.
This edition of Punt to Win:
2005 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|