The Fitness and Consistency Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing betting system selection method will give you plenty of fun backing horses that have been running well and are fit.
Here are the rules.
1. The horse's last run before this race must be its third or fourth run in from a spell.
2. At its last run it must have finished second or third. If fourth, it must have been beaten by no more than 1.5 lengths.
3. The horse must have a senior jockey or apprentice who has out ridden his claim. Exceptions can be made for a top claiming apprentice, or an apprentice who is the horse's regular rider.
4. Eliminate horses worse than barrier 12 after scratchings. Do not apply this rule to races down the straight at Flemington and Victoria Park.
5. Eliminate any horse handicapped with over 60 kg.
6. Eliminate any horse with a win strike rate lower than 25%.
7. Eliminate any horse with a win and place strike rate lower than 60%.
8. Eliminate any horse rising 3kg. or more in weight from its handicapped weight at its last start (this is the weight it was given before any apprentice claims) unless the increase is to no more than 56 kg.
9. Eliminate horses coming from interstate.
10. Eliminate Weight For Age races.
11. Use good pre post prices and use the same pre post prices each week. Eliminate horses at longer odds than $17.00 in the pre post market.
This betting system will give you a lot of fun. You can play around with it and add other rules like different strike rates and so on.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing betting information and betting tips
The Free Fitness and Consistency horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing ratings & betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 1/2/2014
Betting favourites in small fields: 25/1/2014
Betting favourites in small fields: 18/1/2014
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 18/1/2014
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2013 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights