Punt to Win
Horse Racing Software Betting
Can you work 30 minutes a week to make an easy living turning a one thousand dollars betting bank into one million dollars?
Horse Racing Software Betting Programs - what to look out for
We regularly receive e-mails asking us about different marketed horse racing betting software programs such as, "I've been sent information about this program. I could do with the money. Should I buy it because it tells me I can make a good living from it without having to work? They'll even lend me the $10,000 to pay for it."
It is up to you whether or not you want to believe the claims made with marketed horse racing betting software.
1. Are you told how easy it is to obtain financial freedom?
3. You are told to bet a high percentage of your TAB account. Ask yourself what happens if a bad losing run starts, and don't believe that it's not possible.
4. You are given lists of past winners which make massive profits on turnover. If true why would anyone really want to sell that to you?
5. You are shown how a small amount like $500 can be easily turned into amounts like $100,000 and more. Again, if true why would anyone want to sell that to you?
6. You might be given guarantees like "the computer program, when used according to our instructions would have made the selections detailed in the promotional materials you have seen." If so be aware those are past results. So of course the betting software program would have made those past selections. That's already been programmed into it by a computer programmer!
8. Are there verified testimonials from satisfied users who are prepared to talk to you? If not, why not? We know you'll most likely be told their privacy needs to be protected. It's up to you if you want to believe that.
9. See if you can find a water tight guarantee that future results will resemble claimed past results. For example, claimed past results that might have produced 20 consecutive winning months in a row and turned a $1,000 betting bank into a million dollars. Bet you can't!
This edition of Punt to Win:
2008 Melbourne Cup Day
|Disclaimer: This site covers various aspects of horseracing in Australia. We provide betting tips, online gambling strategy and links to many thoroughbred sites. OZmium Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of the links and also accepts no liability for financial loss or misadventure caused by the information provided here. We strongly recommend you bet within your budget and only with money you are prepared to risk.|