The Top Weight Class Horse Handicap Racing Betting System
The horse given the top weight in handicaps is usually the class horse of the race. That's why the handicapper has given the horse most weight.
This quick pick horse racing betting system aims to find some class horses worth backing.
Here are the rules.
1. This method applies only to Saturday handicaps at metropolitan meetings.
2. Your selection is the top weight provided the following criteria are met.
3. After scratchings there will only be one outright top weight horse.
4. The horse must have had at least eight starts.
5. The horse must have a senior jockey, or an apprentice that has outridden his claim.
6. The horse's last start was no longer than 14 days earlier.
7. The horse either won or ran within three lengths of the winner.
8. After scratchings the horse will start from no wider than barrier six.
9. The horse has a win strike rate of at least 30% and a place strike rate of 67%.
10. The horse must be in the first three lines of the prepost market.
With these rules in place you'll be on the fit, in form, well drawn, class horse in the race.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Horse racing form analysis betting value
Get those betting odds
The Top Weight Class Horse Handicap racing betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting tips from the track
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 25/8/2007
Punt to Win index
2006 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights