The Winning Jockey Free Horse Racing Betting System
Jockey changes can give you a clue about what the trainer expects from the horse.
I remember many years ago backing a horse that was given a poor ride by an inexperienced jockey, held up for a run on the rails and then shuffled back through the field as the horse ahead of it on the rails weakened. Next start this apprentice jockey was replaced by leading hoop at the time Darren Gauci, who had also previously won on the horse. He won again - and at nice double figure odds and I had a big winning collect.
So when a jockey who has won on the horse to victory is put back on the horse it is time to sit up and take notice. This simple betting system makes use of that.
Here are the rules.
1. The horse's most recent jockey is replaced by a jockey who has won on the horse.
2. The distance of the race is no more than 200 metres either side of the horse's previous race, unless the horse is resuming from a spell.
3. The horse must have been beaten by less than five lengths at its last start unless it had bad luck in running or was racing in unsuitable conditions. For example, way up in class or on a wet track which it did not handle. Check a good form guide and/or stewards reports.
4. The horse can be first up from a spell.
5. Wager at good odds. Also include these selections in first fours, trifectas, doubles etc. Avoid short priced favourites.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Betting horses first up from a spell
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Winning Jockey free horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields & Group 1 results: 7/4/2012 & 31/3/2012
Betting favourites in small fields & Group 1 results: 24/3/2012 & 17/3/2012
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 17/3/2012
Punt to Win index
2011 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Under The Eiffel
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights