The True Favourite Free Horse Racing Betting System
This horse racing betting system selection method will help you identify the best prepost favourites each Saturday for metropolitan racing.
Here are the rules.
1. Eliminate all 2YO races.
2. Concentrate on races from 1200 metres to 1600 metres.
3. Eliminate any prepost favourite that is first up from a spell.
4. Eliminate any prepost favourite that starts from wider than barrier six after scratchings, unless the race is down the straight, such as at Flemington.
5. Eliminate any prepost favourite that has not raced within the last 21 days.
6. Eliminate any prepost favourite that does not have a win strike rate of at least 33%.
7. Eliminate any prepost favourite that has a higher handicap weight of two kilos or more from its handicapped weight last start. Ignore this rule if its handicapped weight is no more than 56.5kg.
8. Eliminate any prepost favourite that has not won at the distance of the race or within 200 metres either side of the distance.
9. Eliminate any prepost favourite that did not run a place or within two lengths of the winner at its last start.
With these rules in place you'll identify fit, in form, true favourites that are consistent winners.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Understanding horse racing markets & betting odds
The Free True Favourite horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing ratings & betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting horse racing favourites in small fields: 9/8/2014 & 2/8/2014
Betting horse racing favourites in small fields: 26/7/2014
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 26/7/2014
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2013 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights