The Small Horse Race Fields Free Horse Racing Betting System
Here's a simple fun horse racing betting system that has landed big dividend payers and plenty of medium priced horse racing winners over the years.
Often favourites fall over in small fields. These favourites are usually over bet and this can often mean better value for other horses in the race.
Here are the rules:
1. This horse racing betting system applies to fields of five to eight horses after scratchings.
2. The horse finished fourth or worse at its last start. Include horses resuming from a spell.
3. The horse must have won at least twice at the track or won at its only race at the track.
4. The horse must have won at least twice at the distance or won at its only race at the distance.
5. Back these selections at level stakes provided they are not the favourite and you are getting good odds.
With this betting system you will need to bet very conservatively. For example, a maximum bet of $10 for a bank of at least $1000.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Betting horses winning by four lengths
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
The Small Horse Race Fields free horse racing betting system
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: 10/3/2012
Betting favourites in small fields: 3/3/2012 & 25/2/2012
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
Punt to Win 25/2/2012
Punt to Win index
2011 Melbourne Cup Day
Winners under $10.00
Best Bookmaker Win Odds
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Under The Eiffel
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights