The Free Horse Racing Ratings Betting System
This very simple, easy method allows you to make your own ratings. We are confident you will have a lot of fun with it.
Here are the rules.
1. Get the horse's winning strike rate as a percentage. For example 5 wins from 10 races is 50%.
2. Get the horse's pre post price and adjust it to a percentage. For example $4.00 (3/1) is 25%. Tables are available at www.propun.com.au/odds_calculator.html
3. Add these two numbers.
4. From this total deduct the horse's handicapped weight (do not make an allowance for an apprentice claim). Also deduct the barrier number after scratchings.
5. You can now rate every runner you want to in the race. The higher the total for a runner, the better.
6. This method works best in races where the horses have all had around at least 10 starts.
This edition of Punt to Win:
Turning horse racing losses into profits by staking
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Get those betting odds
The Free Horse Racing Ratings betting system
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Betting favourites in small fields: 10/5/2008 and 3/5/2008
Betting favourites in small fields: 26/4/2008
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 10/5/2008 and 3/5/2008
Plunge horses - betting tips from the track: 26/4/2008
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 59kg.
Future winners - unlucky horses
Punt to Win 26/4/2008
Punt to Win index
2007 Melbourne Cup Carnival Winners
Best Tote Odds
|Get these prices?
||Or these prices!!
||Extra Profit $10 bet
|Count To Zero
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights