The Free Super Four Horse Racing Betting System
This quick pick horse racing betting system looks for horses racing in the city that have produced consistent runs over their last four starts.
Here are the rules.
1. The total of the horse's last four starts in its current campaign without a spell must be no more than 11. Count a duck egg "0" as 9, which automatically eliminates these horses as 1101 equals a total of 12.
2. The horse must start from no worse than barrier 9 after scratchings. (Ignore this rule for races down the straight).
3. The horse must have placed at its last start or been no further than 2 lengths from the winner.
4. Its last start must have been at a city meeting.
5. The horse must have a winning strike rate of at least 20%.
6. Eliminate Weight for Age races.
7. Eliminate horses in the prepost market that are $20.00 or over.
8. After these elimination rules if there is more than one qualifier in a race back the two qualifiers at biggest odds. If there are three or more qualifiers consider using for quinellas, trifectas, doubles etc.
With these few rules you should successfully bet on winners at good odds.
This edition of Punt to Win:
How to make money betting horses at odds over $10.00
The Free Super Four horse racing betting system
The Professional Punter's horse racing news
Horse racing form analysis and betting system tips
Horse Watch betting system - future winners
Group 1 horse racing results: Melbourne Cup Day 6/11/2012
Group 1 horse racing results: VRC Derby Day 3/11/2012
Free horse racing betting tips package membership!
Get those betting odds
Betting favourites in small fields: Melbourne Cup Day 6/11/2012
Betting favourites in small fields: VRC Derby Day 3/11/2012
Best odds for well bet winners - bookmaker or tote?
Betting top weights - horses carrying a weight handicap of 60kg.
2012 Melbourne Cup Punt to Win
Punt to Win Index - 2000 to Present
2012 Melbourne Cup Day
Bookmaker Win Dividends
|Get these dividends?
||Or these bookmaker dividends!
||Extra Profit $30 bet
|Walk With Attitude
Copyright ©1998-present. OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights